Available for Pre-Order. Within a few days, this product will be in stock.
Manuela Mischke-Reeds – 2-Day Trauma Certificate Course, Somatic Psychotherapy Skills
Our minds are inescapably connected to our bodies—and treating trauma separate from your clients’ psychophysical experiences can leave a vital aspect of their suffering unaddressed, negatively impacting outcomes.
The evidence is mounting to support this conclusion Somatic Psychotherapy This could be the key to resolving trauma and stress disorders in the long-term.
This is the record you need to have-This resource will help you incorporate somatic techniques in your clinical practice. Learn when and how to apply somatic psychotherapy approaches with tips and tools that will allow you to read the body in distress and assess your clients’ readiness to apply somatic techniques. This guide will provide detailed guidance about how to use safe and effective somatic psychotherapy techniques.-You will be able to use your somatic skills to help clients with their deep emotional needs without worrying.
This workshop is yours to leave with:
- Somatic targeted interventions to treat trauma, stress, and PTSD
- Steps to include the body in your therapeutic approach
- Guidelines, safety concerns, and keys to success:
Learn how to take trauma treatment to the next stage with somatic tools, techniques and methods to treat the entire client – mind and body!
- For better guidance in clinical treatment, it is important to examine trauma and stress symptoms from a psychotherapeutic perspective.
- Assess traumatic stress from a psychological, social, and mindfulness perspective-Clinical treatment outcomes can be improved by using evidence-based understanding
- Decide Somatic Psychotherapy The client must be able to safely and effectively treat stress and trauma.
- Develop specific somatic clinical skills to assist in trauma treatment.
- For self-development, integrate clinical somatic skills-Regulation and stress management in the context of clinical treatment
- In order to be more informed in clinical practice, summarize clinical research that supports the crucial factors that affect the efficacy or trauma treatment.
- Clinical somatic skills are used to manage anxiety and stress during trauma treatment.
- Describe how somatic techniques can affect the nervous system in relation to stress and trauma reactions and their treatment implications.
- Examine the impact of conscious body movements on anxiety symptoms related to trauma processing.
- Consider how embodiment feelings can influence the biological stress response in relation to case conceptualization.
- Learn how to access innate healing states through somatic body awareness in relation to clinical treatment.
- Consider the impact of somatic tools on managing the client’s emotions, thoughts and behaviors.
Get 2-Day Trauma Certificate Course: Somatic Psychotherapy Skills How to bring the body into Trauma Treatment Original author Manuela Mischke-Reeds Only Price: 119$
The Essentials of Trauma, Stress, Complex PTSD, and PTSD
- Acute stress, complex PTSD and PSTD can be distinguished
- DSM-5® – PSTD overview
- Stress-trauma continuum
- Stress and trauma symptoms and cues
- Dissociation is a possibility
Somatic Perspective Trauma Stress and its Symptoms
- What is soma, you ask?
- Application of polyvagal theory
- Arousal theory and emotional Dysregualation
Somatic Psychotherapy The Foundations of Working With Trauma The Body
- Safety guidelines
- Assess readiness to apply somatic instruments
- When working with the body, adopt a therapeutic approach
- Techniques to detect distress in the body
- Tools to track the body, and for trauma cues
Do you have evidence?-Based Therapeutic Approaches that Work with the Body
- Somatic experiencing
- Sensorimotor psychotherapy
- Write with the body in your mind when journaling
The Somatic Psychotherapy Toolbox: Interventions to Enhance Effectiveness Trauma Treatment
- Mindfulness and Body Techniques
- Self-You can regulate the moment by suspending it
- To deep relaxation, open your body
- Trust is built with simple earth mindfulness
- Do you want to teach body awareness? Read the Body.
- Inventory of body awareness
- Identify body themes
- Filters of perception and biases
- Sensations, Perception, and Presence
- Moments of chaos require dual awareness
- Feeling the space between physical and emotional pain
- Gesture, movement and posture interventions
- Moving, playing and believing to discover body boundaries
- Grounding through your spine
- Somatic strength posture
- Boundary Setting Skills
- Physical boundaries are being extended
- You can wrap yourself in your own space
- Boundary violation – Redrawing the territory
- Breath Awareness Techniques and Breath Awareness
- Deep breathing: What is the truth?
- Round-Wave breath
- Reduce anxiety
- Lunar breath – diffuse tension
- Safe Touch and Sound
- Sounding into your body
- Corridor of sound
- Safe touch when appropriate
Vicarious TraumaWhat Clinicians Should Know
- Grounding during difficult session
- Work with trauma activation state
- Vicarious trauma and burnout can be treated
- Somatic Stay grounded with these techniques
- Common therapists’ triggers
Demonstrations of Putting It into Practice Somatic Therapy Skills
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes