You’ll establish more deeply your connections to the Earth, the Universe, and your North Star… which give you access to the infinite resources of high-quality energy. File Size:4.8 GB
Qigong Grandmaster Mantak Chia – Alchemize Your Emotional Energy for Self-Healing & Longevity
Harness the power of Qigong to generate inner cycles of balance, harmony, and vitality.
Transform dense emotional energy that’s stored in your organs into healing biochemical reactions that mobilize energy flow, heighten wellbeing, and activate the restorative power of the elements within you.
You are a natural-born alchemist.
The moment you entered the world, your life created ripples of change that are still in motion… including those that are happening inwardly as life transforms all that it touches.
In the Taoist tradition, your inner alchemy is a scalable version of the Universe — from your deepest cells to the life-giving elements of the Earth to the intelligence and vastness of the cosmos.
The human element is also woven into the mix… and herein lies the possibility for personal growth, the potential for the evolution of humanity — and, as you’ve likely experienced, the challenge of maintaining inner and outer harmony.
According to Grandmaster Mantak Chia, an internationally celebrated master of inner alchemy and Qigong who’s trained thousands of Qigong masters, teachers, and practitioners worldwide, one of the most powerful forces of energy — or Qi — that can help you heal and remain in an elevated state of being is emotion.
During this fascinating 7-module journey with Grandmaster Chia on leveraging Qigong to alchemize your emotional energy for self-healing and longevity, you’ll discover how your emotions ignite a series of biochemical reactions that can either wreak havoc on your organs and systems or accelerate healing…
… and master Qigong practices that heighten and disperse your Qi through ancient healing sounds and movements that help you attain inner harmony and self-regulation of your entire being.
This ongoing process of alchemizing all that you are creates seasons of renewal within you, known in the wisdom of the Tao as creation cycles. A positive creation cycle results in balance, harmony, and vitality. Negative cycles too often lead to chronic conditions or dis-ease.
As you begin to use Qigong to generate healthy creation cycles that reharmonize your entire being for optimal wellness, your energy will naturally align with the intentions you hold for yourself, deepening your connection to the whole of life.
As the creator of the Universal Healing Tao system, which integrates Taoist practices, formulas, and methods of inner alchemy with Western physiological studies, Grandmaster Chia has guided thousands of students back into their natural harmonious states for the past 40 years.
You’ll be on the receiving end of this wellspring of knowledge and practices during this transformative course, in which you’ll use Qigong movements… ancient healing meditations on the Six Healing Sounds sounds for releasing grief, sadness, and other heavy emotions from your organs…
… and breathwork and meditations to help you repurpose dense and stagnant emotional energy in your body… to reinvigorate your entire being, and that’s just the beginning.
Grandmaster Chia will also guide you on a quest to reclaim your body’s latent wisdom through a series of physiological activations — from embryonic breathing to opening your Microcosmic Orbit (the energy superhighway of your body). This will reset your inner systems, recharging your bio-battery and drawing in cosmic activations and pure energy for self-healing. You’ll soon recognize the power you hold to alchemize your energy to match your ideal health and life.
You’ll also discover your second brain and its role in conserving energy, you’ll realign with your inner North Star, and you’ll learn how to direct the electromagnetic currents in your body to regenerate your organs.
And following Grandmaster Chia’s Super-Immunity Treasure Map, you’ll experience the power that an authentic smile holds when you direct it inwardly toward your glands.
Imagine how wondrful it will feel to no longer be at the mercy of your emotions or the imbalances they leave in their wake. And instead to be a conscious creator of your own health, capable of generating creation cycles of balance, harmony, and vitality that mobilize energy flow, as you optimize all the inner resources that are available to you.
Are you ready to become the master alchemist of your own wellbeing? Join Grandmaster Chia for this empowering 7-module journey into the healing art of Qigong and emotional alchemy!
Module 1: Turning Inward to Your Body’s Wisdom
According to the wisdom of the Tao, we all have the capacity to live a long and healthy life… and it’s our unique responsibility to nurture our own vitality.
This process starts by turning inward and connecting with your internal Universe.
Through movement, breathwork, and meditation — and cultivating Qi in your spine, organs, and glands — you’ll gain mastery of your physical and emotional health.
In this opening module, you’ll begin this empowering process through what Grandmaster Chia calls “returning to body wisdom.”
In this opening session, you’ll:
- Be guided in a practice to activate the 7 pumps of the spine with cranio-sacral Qigong, enabling your energy to flow more freely
- Optimize your vagus nerve and increase vitality with the Inner Smile meditation — the best antidote to stress!
- Dramatically increase your energy with abdominal breathing and reverse breathing techniques
- Come to understand the Taoist creation cycle, or 5 Element Theory, and develop practical ways to care for the health of your organs
Module 2: Charging Your Bio-Battery by Drawing in Energy From the Universe
Most of us in today’s world routinely ensure that our electronic devices remain charged. But what about charging your own internal battery?
In Taoist understanding, our bio-battery is located in the lower tan tien (also known as the dantian, or lower energy center), and it’s the cornerstone of Taoist practice.
Once your connection to your internal Universe is well established, you can learn how to draw in energy from the external Universe.
In this session, you’ll discover how to harness energy from well beyond the physical realms. And, Grandmaster Chia will guide you in techniques to release emotions and stress with vibrational sound and Qigong movements.
During the second class, you’ll:
- Practice charging your bio-battery — the gateway to generating and storing large amounts of Qi
- Learn the importance of your second brain and its role in conserving your energy
- Activate the 3 Tan Tiens with tan tien fire, kidney fire, and heart fire
- Reactivate your internal electromagnetic circuits with embryonic breathing and draw in energy from the Universe
- Connect with the wisdom energy of the violet light and align with your inner North Star
- Release grief, loneliness, and depression from your lungs with ancient healing sounds that replace heavy emotions with courage and grace… calling on the element of metal
- Release fear and trauma from your kidneys with ancient healing sounds that activate the element of water for gentleness, peace, and calm
Module 3: Cultivating Your Energy to Regenerate Your Organs
In this module, you’ll start to learn one of the fundamental practices in Taoist inner alchemy tradition — the Microcosmic Orbit… a supreme energy cultivation technique.
Grandmaster Chia will share his profound wisdom about the Taoist worldview… how the microcosm (human nature) is a reflection of the macrocosm (the cosmos).
Once you understand that everything is in orbit — from the planets in the atmosphere to the electrons in your cells — this practice will make perfect sense. As a result of the refinement process inherent in it, people who practice the Microcosmic Orbit experience not just more, but a higher grade of energy.
The electromagnetic current of energy is channeled in pathways to nourish your organs and glands, with a highly regenerative effect.
In this session, you’ll also practice more healing sounds for optimal health and emotional balance.
- Begin to open your Microcosmic Orbit — the energy superhighway of your body — starting with the Small Moon Orbit, the Turning the Water Wheel practice
- Activate the key points of the orbit pathway to aid the refinement process — your perineum, sacrum, ming men, and tan tien
- Release anger and frustration from your liver with ancient healing sounds that replace heavy emotions with generosity, kindness, and forgiveness (the element of wood)
- Release impatience and cruelty from your heart with ancient healing sounds that activate the element of fire for love, joy, happiness, and appreciation
Module 4: Qigong Practices for Longevity
By this time in the course, your energy centers are starting to activate. Using the power of the mind, eye, and heart, you’ll practice spiraling Qi at those centers.
You’ll establish more deeply your connections to the Earth, the Universe, and your North Star… which give you access to the infinite resources of high-quality energy.
You’ll also complete the final two sounds of the Six Healing Sounds meditation, with a focus on good quality sleep.
In this session, you’ll also:
- Continue with the process of opening your Microcosmic Orbit, activating the Yang (or Governor) Channel
- Release worry, anxiety, and mistrust from your spleen with ancient healing sounds that activate the element of Earth for trust, fairness, and openness
- Harmonize the internal temperatures of your body with the final healing sound for the Triple Warmer, which is very effective in addressing insomnia
Module 5: Tonifying Your Organs & Emotional Mastery
In this module, you’ll cultivate greater mastery of your emotions as you learn new techniques to tonify your organs — an advanced form of the Six Healing Sounds meditation.
You’ll also complete the process of opening the Microcosmic Orbit, connecting on a cellular level to the patterns of the Universe so you can offer more energy and wisdom.
During the fifth module, you’ll:
- Continue with the process of opening your Microcosmic Orbit, activating the Yin (or Functional) Channel
- Discover the energy surge as you complete the Small Heavenly Orbit and the Great Heavenly Orbit processes, which prevent depletion of your natural essences
- Tonify and supercharge your organs with ancient healing sounds
Module 6: Self-Healing With the Super-Immunity Treasure Map
Most of us seem to have time to get sick, but how much time do you put into looking after your own health?
In this module, Grandmaster Chia will share his Super-Immunity Treasure Map — an empowering approach to preventative health and immunity. You’ll learn simple 5- to 10-minute-a-day techniques that can make a serious impact on your wellbeing.
Grandmaster Chia will also guide you in an energy practice that works with your glands and connects you to the master glands in the Crystal Palace at the center of your brain — nourishing your spirit with healing light.
In this session, you’ll discover:
- How to smile at your glands for deeper healing and mastery of your energy system
- The immune-boosting benefits of Laughing Qigong
- A technique to activate your thymus gland — your immune-system training camp
- How to detox your organs with Qi self-massage for increased energy flow and immunity
Module 7: Integration & Daily Practices to Cultivate Your Inner Pharmacy
The secret of Taoist practice is to do the practice! This final module is all about integration and deepening into the teaching.
Grandmaster Chia will offer tips to integrate a daily routine of Taoist practices into your way of life. You’ll learn ways to heal specific conditions, allowing you to rely more and more on your inner pharmacy.
As the course closes, you’ll have everything you need to embrace the gems of Taoist wisdom for greater health, amplified energy, and long-lasting happiness.
In this final session, you’ll:
- Integrate the teachings as you review the key points of the practice
- Be inspired to develop a daily routine
- Find out ways to address specific conditions with Taoist practice — relying on your inner pharmacy to heal yourself
- Discover the Taoist meridian clock and how to use it for creating a healthier lifestyle
“NOTE: The content above has been rewritten by our library.”
“To read more original content please visit here. Powered by Qigong Grandmaster Mantak Chia .”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes