Art for Introvert – Become a Philosopher
Become a Philosopher
- From the meaning of life to moral dilemmas: explore the big questions of philosophy
- Realize your potential as an innovative, self-reflective thinker
- Improve your knowledge through practice
- Get a certificate to verify your skills and knowledge
Things you will learn
- Critical thinking
We will explain how to detect factual contradictions, resist verbal manipulation, and think independently.
- Сross-disciplinary benefit
We will show how philosophy unites various fields of knowledge and why every question has a philosophical side to it.
- Articulate point of view
You will be able to express an informed opinion and talk about philosophical questions as an expert.
- Systematic thinking
We will highlight how philosophy affects all spheres of life and how to apply this knowledge in everyday life.
We will give you the key methods of philosophical analysis that help uncover implicit meanings in painting, cinema, and literature.
- Middle Ages
- Modern philosophy
- German idealism
- Philosophy of the 19th century
- Philosophy of the first half of 20th century
- Philosophy of the second half of 20th century
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 70
- Assessments Yes