This paperback edition of the English Language Book is for advanced (C1 to C2) English learners. It includes up-to-date vocabulary and words from the fields of technology, media, and science.
File size 648.7 MB
Cambridge Advanced Learners Dictionary
This paperback edition of the English Language Learning Guide is for advanced (C1 to C2) learners. It includes up-to-date information. VocabularyYou will find words in the following areas: technology, media, language and society. With over 140,000 words, phrases, meanings, and examples, hundreds of pictures and illustrations, clear definitions and a new ‘Focus on section, the dictionary is perfect as a reference tool and as a study companion. Get informed by the Cambridge International Corpus is correlated to English Vocabulary Profile. It’s also great for exam preparation. The CD-ROM includes the complete dictionary as well as recordings in American English and British English.
Download Haled immediately Cambridge Advanced Learners Dictionary
- Perfect for IELTS and Cambridge English: First, Advanced Exam Preparation for Proficiency and Proficiency
- The most current vocabulary includes words in the areas of technology and media as well as words that relate to society, culture, and lifestyle.
- Sections focusing on Writing will cover all aspects of academic, formal and casual writing.
- Learners’ error information shows the most common errors made by learners of English, so that you can avoid making the same mistakes
- English Vocabulary Profile Correction shows which words and meanings are well-known by learners at different levels, so that you can prioritise your vocabulary learning
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes