5 Steps to Destroy your Procrastination
David Bejarano – 5 Steps to Destroy Your Procrastination
What you’ll learn
- Recognize what procrastination really is
- Uncover the roots of your own procrastination
- Understand that procrastination is not a problem of time management but of emotions.
- How can we overcome fears, limitations and insecurities that prevent us from doing what we know we should and want to do.
- Destroy bad habits and improve your personal productivity.
- Create empowering habits that allow us to achieve our goals.
- Create the right motivation to achieve even the most tedious activities of the day
- Having difficulty starting certain activities, tasks, processes, or move towardsgoals.
Having difficulty completing certain activities, tasks, processes, or goals.
Feeling frustrated with the lack of productivity in your day to day.
Want to transform your personal results and negative habits.
All of us at some point have had a project, task or activity that we know is important to us, but that for some reason we are not able to finish or even begin.
In those moments we say phrases like: “Tomorrow I start”, “Today is not a good day”, “I don’t feel inspired right now”, “First, I am going to rest a little and then I’ll start totally energized “, “I organize everything first and then I do that”,” One more episode of the series and I’m going to work “… and so many more.
All of us who have procrastinated, we don’t just decide to do it, however, these phrases are a reflection of something that happens within ourselves every time we think about that activity we are escaping from.
Why are we doing this?
Many people say that this is because we are not able to manage our time correctly and that is why we always leave things until the last moment, which cannot be further from the truth.
The procrastinator is not simply a person who does not know how to manage his time but a person who does not know how to manage his emotions. It is hard to believe at first glance, but it is our fears, limitations, and limiting beliefs about ourselves and the world around us that prevent us from doing the activities we know we have to do to obtain the results we want to achieve.
In this course, we will focus precisely on recognizing what procrastination really is, in such a way that we can identify what are the personal factors that are leading us to procrastinate and leave aside what we consider important for our life.
Afterwards we will focus on creating habits that allow us to complete our tasks more easily and be more productive in each of the areas of our life in which we have set ourselves a specific goal.
This course has been created by a procrastinator for procrastinators, in such a way that it does not become a course that repeats textbooks and self-help, which offer express techniques that in the long term are not useful.
Moreover, this course is for those people committed to creating a powerful and radical change in their lives, eliminating those habits that do not allow them to advance in their lives and replacing them for those that are going to take them to the next level.
If you are willing to work on yourself and commit to a process that will transform your live and yourself, I welcome to the course!
Who this course is for:
- Students with difficulties doing their homework, assignments, and projects.
- Employees with problems when starting or completing their activities.
- Bosses, leaders and managers who need to improve their productivity and that of their team.
- Entrepreneurs who require high discipline to survive in today’s market.
- Work teams in any area of a company or sports or social group.
- Teachers in search of raising the levels of productivity and commitment on the part of their students.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 45
- Assessments Yes