This course is a digital download! You also watch it online without download. The text discusses the global property markets. and real estate cycles, outlines market fundamentals and This article explains the pricing of assets and Portfolio theory in the context real estate. File Size:6.50MB
David Hartzell & Andrew E. Baum – Real Estate Investment and FinanceStrategy, Structures and Decisions (Wiley) Finance)
The complete revision and Updated version of the most important textbook on real-estate investment, focusing on real estate cycles and The availability and International capital flow
Real Estate Investment The most authoritative textbook on the subject. It is still used in the top-tier colleges and Universities around the world. It is a unique and practical perspective that focuses on international real property investment.-The world’s most advanced techniques for measuring, benchmarking, and forecasting and Property investments can be managed as an asset class.
This text discusses the global property markets and real estate cycles, outlines market fundamentals and This article explains the pricing of assets and Portfolio theory in the context real estate.
In the years since the text’s first publication, conditions in global real estate markets have changed considerably following the financial crisis of 2008-2009. Real Estate asset prices have risen beyond pre-Crisis levels signal a general market recovery. Priorly, there was little debt and Equity capital is now plentiful, and many institutions that were once reluctant to acquire property are now open to it.-Market entry
The latest edition – extensively revised and Updated to reflect current market trends and Practices and feedback from instructors are important. and students – features new content on real estate development, improved practical examples, expanded case studies and more.
This is the definitive textbook.
- It focuses on practical solutions to real investment problems, rather than complicated theory
- Offers substantial new and All text has been revised
- It covers topics such as valuation, leasing and mortgages, real-estate funds, underwriting, and other aspects. and Private and Real estate with public equity
- Features up-To-Date sections on performance measurement, real-estate debt markets and Building and managing real estate portfolios
- Includes access to a Repository-A companion website that has many problems. and Solution slides and Additional instructor and Resources for students
Get your instant download David Hartzell & Andrew E. Baum – Real Estate Investment and Finance
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 74
- Assessments Yes