What percentage of your time do you spend?
Feeling frustrated and stressed? Trapped, as if you just can’t see another option because the support, opportunities & cash flow just aren’t enough? You can’t have the life you desire, no matter what you do.
David Neagle – Mental Money Game
Are you committed to your work?
It is crucial to avoid what can stop you from being your best self.
This work is especially powerful if you KNOW BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT…
- It is because you are here for an important reason.
- It is your mission to change the lives and futures of many.
- Your current amount is not enough to show that you are greater than it. No matter how important they are, achievements are still remarkable.
- You have a valuable message to share. Give gifts that merit attention, visibility, expression, and attention
- You want more money than you can get. You have some leftovers at the end.
If the pain of this nonexpression grows day by day,
I believe that this work is specifically for you.
The Mental Money Game isn’t for you if you don’t believe…
- You have the right to do what you want.
- You deserve more money to reach your goals and live the lifestyle you have been promised.
- You are worthy to be free, have better relationships and manifest miracles.
The Mental Money Game Your Best Self and the World will shine a light on your path
where you do YOUR WORK and only your work (no one else’s!).
Are you committed to your work?
How important it is to stop what prevents you from becoming your best self?
I invite you break free from the things that keep you in a rut, have placed limitations on your finances, and have hindered your ability to live a fulfilled life.
- It’s important to you for others to “see” Validate your point.
- It’s important to you for others to think you’re smart.
- You don’t take action if you’re not already positive you’ll succeed.
- Making a mistake can make you feel terrible or wrong.
- You hear the same objection over and over again and can’t figure out how to address it.
- You’re a bottleneck for the productivity and decisionmaking of your company.
- You don’t trust others to do “the job” As much as possible
- You manage the tasks of others constantly.
- You feel too responsible when something goes wrong and you become very hard on yourself.
- You want to be. “chosen” “wanted.”
- Your feelings are often & easily hurt, and you often wish you had tougher skin.
- You crave deep connection (& elite, “best” Status) in your relationships
- You feel insecure and threatened by the talents & brilliance of others (even if it’s just a momentary twinge of jealousy or envy).
- You feel worthy and deserving only when you’re working hard on a long list of tasks and responsibilities.
- The perception that others are doing more than yours can make you feel anxious.
- You don’t say “no” You will bow to the requests of others even if you secretly desire to.
- It would be difficult to choose what to do with an hour of your time.
- “Pulling your weight” You are very important.
- You know you should be making sales calls, but you can’t get yourself to pick up the phone!
If you are:
- You’ll sacrifice your own great needs and wants in order to protect your savings.
- You worry about money all the time.
- You have a lot of rules and strong opinions about what your money should (or shouldn’t) be used for.
- Even when you hit a financial goal, you still feel like it’s not enough.
- You can appreciate others more than anything.
- You want the best. “fixer” When others are feeling bad or having trouble.
- When others depend upon you, it makes you feel good.
- In secret, you worry about being left behind in the eyes of those you care about.
- You take responsibility for the results achieved by your clients.
If you are:
- Your perceptions and feelings about yourself are very important to you.-On-one sales conversations.
- You choose to be flexible and agreeable with others while hiding your thoughts and feelings.
- You too quickly sympathize with the troubles of others, finding it difficult to maintain perspective on their role in the circumstance.
- Your sales conversions will increase if you are liked!
- You keep your anger and resentment, which can make it difficult to see the opportunities that are available.
- It is difficult to find and keep good employees. How will you grow if they are gone?
- Procrastination is a way to avoid doing things that can increase your income.
- You justify your anger and grudges, which makes you more victim than empowered.
- You can’t help but see yourself in every situation and make every situation about you in some way.
- You’re sensitive, are easily hurt, and compare yourself to others.
- Sometimes you feel as if you’ve done something wrong, even when you’re entirely innocent in the situation.
- You worry often about how others’ decisions will affect you.
- You’re uncomfortable asking for money in exchange for what you’re selling.
- Because of the obligations you have to others, you may resist following your dreams.
- You are often the one to blame. “under the bus,” telling yourself you’re taking the high road.
- You are able to feel that giving your best is appreciated by others.
- You feel you have to carry and support others.
- You’re a working Mom. This module is your gift.
- A “pat on the back” You value your time more than money in the bank.
- You are a tireless worker for others.
- Your self-With the help of others, value fluctuates continuously.
- Making a mistake can be devastating, especially when it is discovered by another person.
- You crave being the centre of attention.
- Always strive to be the best.
- You are competitive.
- You can’t help but feel jealous, even if you don’t like the feeling.
- Realize that we all benefit from an ego-check!
Here’s what you can expect in the new book David Neagle – Mental Money Game
David Neagle – Mental Money Game : Sample
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes