Vitamin D, The Most Important Vitamin
This course is available and delivery within a few hours!
File Size: 1.064 GB
Eric Berg – Vitamin D, The Most Important Vitamin
What you will learn
- Learn about the surprising science-backed benefits of vitamin D
- Find out the right way to test vitamin D levels (most people get this wrong!)
- Learn how to instantly identify a vitamin D deficiency
- Uncover the unexpected causes of vitamin D deficiency
- Discover easy techniques to avoid vitamin D deficiency and insufficiency
- Increase your understanding of vitamin D dosages
- Find out when NOT to take vitamin D (and how to avoid vitamin D toxicity!)
- Learn about how you can maximize your absorption of vitamin D
- Learn how you can unleash the full power of vitamin D on your body and mind
This course will give you the tools to unlock a whole new state of physical and mental health. Imagine how you would feel if your energy suddenly skyrocketed, your focus turned razor-sharp, and your body was able to heal from injury and disease quickly and effortlessly… This is the potential of vitamin D.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about vitamin D. You’ll start by learning about vitamin D’s role in your body and why many health professionals consider vitamin D deficiency a pandemic.
From there, we’ll move on to learning about the hidden causes of a vitamin D deficiency, how you can detect a vitamin D deficiency, and the correct way to handle a deficiency if you have one.
Finally, you’ll discover the best vitamin D sources and everything you need to know about vitamin D supplementation.
If you’re ready to learn a wealth of practical information about this incredible health-boosting vitamin, don’t hesitate to enroll. As a member, you will instantly gain life-time access to all of the course material, which you can share freely with your loved ones.
Who this is for
- Health-conscious individuals that want to support their full health potential
- Health coaches that want a deeper understanding of this amazing vitamin
- Personal trainers who want insights on supporting healthy energy levels
- Nutritionists who want the simplified version of the physiology of vitamin D
- Individuals on a keto and intermittent fasting plan who want to maximize their benefits
- The average person looking to support healthy immune function and learn exciting things about natural medicine
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes