Practical strategies that can be used immediately for children suffering from ADHD, anxiety, depression, or ODD will be shared. and more. Dr.
Gary G. F. Yorke – Play, Play Therapy, and Games, Engage Children in Therapy
This dynamic and Engaging workshops are perfect for adding play therapy strategies and techniques to your repertoire. Strategies and You will learn techniques in This workshop is for children with anger, anxiety and depression.-Disruptive behavior is not acceptable. and social skill deficits. Dr. Yorke There are more than twenty-Years of experience in working with children through story therapy and play therapy-telling, Bibliotherapy, and The use of games. You will learn about a range of games, from checkers to chess. and Candy Land to games designed specifically for counseling and Play therapy.
This course will teach you how to quickly help children with ADHD, anxiety, depression, and ODD. and more. Dr. Yorke Strategies for working with preschoolers will be discussed as well. You will also find additional information in the course handbook. and strategies discussed in This workshop includes additional resources.
- Discuss strategies to engage children and Their parents in Play therapy in a therapeutic setting.
- How to engage young children and Their parents in Play therapy.
- There are many play techniques that can be used to engage children. in Play therapy.
- Play therapy can be made accessible by using games and productive. Learn how to use a variety games to help with play therapy, overcome resistance and foster emotional wellbeing and Skills in social competence and Make sure your clients have fun at their session.
- Define bibliotherapy and develop storytelling skills that can be used to mirror our client’s healthy development and coping skills, and Model and You can suggest solutions to problems.
- Identify the specific problems and activities that can be done to fix them.
Would you like a gift? Gary G. F. Yorke – Play, Play Therapy, and Games, Engage Children in Therapy ?
- The Intersection of Play, Play Therapy, and Games
- Therapists who are successful bring a fun attitude to their work. and Play therapy can include therapeutic games and a range of other techniques. Find out how to integrate cognitive-Behavior strategies for ADHD, anxiety, and depression using play therapy and more.
- Engage Children and Parents
- Although working with children is our primary goal, parents must also appreciate and understand their child’s needs. and supporting our work. Dr. Yorke These techniques will be discussed quickly and effectively engage parents and Their children in therapy.
- Young people working with you Children (3) to 6 years-old)
- Many therapists are reluctant to work with children under five years old. But, the right strategies can help. and Techniques that young children can use to make rapid gains in therapy.
- Let’s Play Games!
- Children may become more resistant to our interventions as they get older and Do not be afraid to go into the playroom. These children love games. and Therapy support. Dr Yorke This session will cover what games can teach us about therapy and how to use them to help you have fun. and Specific games that are therapeutic or therapeutic and How games can foster therapeutic benefits.
- Special Issues
- These techniques are discussed in The workshop resulted in therapists becoming actively involved in therapy. A variety of issues, including those related to self, must be addressed.-Cheating, revelations, and resistance to game play and Parents and siblings are all welcome and Friends in sessions.
Here’s what you can expect in Gary G. F. Yorke – Play, Play Therapy, and Games, Engage Children in Therapy
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes