Concentrate on what you are good at. the You could have more obvious symptoms. the Therapy must be able to progress.
Germayne Boswell Tizzano – Healing from Sexual Trauma, Using the Therapeutic Alliance with Adult Survivors
Enduring success requires your work the Pain of adult clients who come and visit you with Suicidal thoughts, depression, and post-Traumatic stress disorder, addictions, chronic health conditions.
But the source of your client’s suffering may not always be clear – silent and full of shame and guilt, survivors of childhood sexual abuse sometimes hide their traumatic past, thus frustrating your efforts to find the They are the root cause of their problems. Focusing on the root causes of their problems is the best way to fix them. the You could have more obvious symptoms. the Therapy must be able to progress.
This seminar will help you create a safe environment for your clients to face by using case examples, lectures, and didactic exercises that are both informative and uplifting. the You will learn how to repair and heal the damage done. This course will provide information about self-care, recovery and the clinical interventions you can use to help.-Transformation, care and love. You are sure to be amazed at the many breakthroughs you will experience with Your clients first, in helping them recognize the They are able to identify the root cause of their confusion and give them clear direction on how to move forward.
- How to identify signs of sexual abuse in childhood the Adult clients can share their stories during sessions.
- Assess the potential neurobiological consequences of sexual trauma and develop clinical strategies.
- Use these guidelines to establish a therapeutic alliance that is effective with adult survivors.
- Consider treatment options that can help adult survivors deal with the difficult realities. from Childhood sexual abuse
- Differentiate the Effect of sexual trauma upon survivors and men the These implications have clinical implications.
- To help adult survivors develop resilience, you can use clinical tools and other resources.
Would you like to be contacted? Germayne Boswell Tizzano – Healing from Sexual Trauma, Using the Therapeutic Alliance with Adult Survivors ?
Helping clients confront the past Sexual Abusive
- Comparison of childhood sexual abuse and other forms sexual trauma
- Definition, magnitude, perpetrators and circumstances. Risk factors. Signs of abuse.
- Listen to the narrative
- The nuanced aspects of resilience, survival, and hope
Sexual Trauma, Neurobiology, And Implications to Work with Survivors
- The neurological consequences of sexual abuse
- Long-Trauma has a range of psychological, behavioral, and physical consequences.
- Lessons in Body, Trauma and Sexuality from the Persecutor
Establishing a Therapeutic Alliance with Survivors
- Effective guidelines for the Therapy relationship in trauma work, safety & containment
- Assessing critical components
- The treatment objectives, phases and the Healing process
- Comparative analysis of clinical interventions
- Clinical interventions for survivors: evolving practices
Strategies to work with Survivors
Assistance Survivors Navigate the Difficult Realities
- Complexities of addiction, sexual trauma, and sexuality
- Re-Recycling of abuse and victimization
- Repetition compulsion – domestic violence/intimate partners violence
- Continuing challenges in intimate relationships and sexual intimacy
- Drugs and trauma-Linked triggers
How to treat men and women Survivors
- Key differences/similarities in men’s and women’s experiences with sexual trauma
- Different approaches and responses to the problem of working with Women and men can survive.
- Rethink masculinity and look at sex positive ways to work with Women survivors
- Documenting important events that influence sexual values, attitudes, or beliefs
- Psycho-Education, self-care, wellbeing, coping, and wellness-care strategies
- Therapeutic Recovery tools and resources
Clinical Knowledge Application with Exemples of Cases
- Reflections and implications for clinical work
Here’s what you’ll get in Germayne Boswell Tizzano – Healing from Sexual Trauma, Using the Therapeutic Alliance with Adult Survivors
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes