With Rule The Room: Signature Presentation Bootcamp, you’ll complete a new step in the presentation creation, delivery and management process, and by the time we’re finished, you’ll have all the assets you need to successfully give “The Perfect Presentation”.
Jason Teteak – Rule The Room: Signature Presentation Bootcamp
A Few Questions BEFORE You Present:
- Do you know how to guarantee you’re telling your audience exactly what they want to know?
- Have you identified your presentation personality style, and do you know how to use it to entertain your audience by being yourself?
- Have you dialed in your messaging to make sure you’ll deliver a flawless presentation without relying on a script?
- What if your audience isn’t listening? Do you have a plan for engaging and re-engaging your listeners?
- Most importantly…are you absolutely certain your entire audience will take action when you’re done?
“If You Answered ‘No’ To Any of These Questions, Then You Need Presentation Bootcamp”
What is the Definition of the Signature Presentation Bootcamp Workshop?
How does it work?
Signature Presentation Bootcamp Is a 10-week online workshop, that’s divided into three parts…
In part 1, we’ll attract your audience with content they can’t resist, and keep them there by revealing to them the underlying emotional reasons they want it. You’ll create core content that is exactly what your audience wants to hear, put it into a form that makes it easy for you to deliver, and present it in an attractive slideshow.
Part 2 will teach you how to make an instant and powerful impression on your audience. You’ll learn the techniques that will make you project a calm and confidence under any circumstances.
In part 3, you’ll keep them engaged and laughing using your genuine personality style, and feeling that what you’re presenting is specifically for them. You’ll show expertise, keep to your timetable, respond well to every question, defuse any distractions and end on such a high note that they applaud you.
What You’re About To Discover:
- “The Circle of Knowledge” exercise that will guarantee you’re telling your audience exactly what they want to know.
- How to create core content, takeaways, titles and actionable tasks that makes your audience crave everything you say and motivates them to take action.
- The blueprint tool to make sure you’ll organize and deliver a flawless presentation without relying on a script so that it’s easy for you to deliver and for your audience to follow.
- Our Rule the Room recipe to identify what your audience wants (pain points and pleasure points), describe why they’d want it, and solve mysteries on how you’ll give it to them so you can be certain your audience will crave everything you have to say.
- The Rule the Room Killer Opener formula that will captivate your audience within the first five minutes show audience members they can trust what you say.
- How to overcome nervousness, fear and anxiety when presenting and speak with confidence and credibility so that you can stay calm and in control in front of every audience.
- Presentation Personality style assessment and analysis to help you know exactly how to entertain and amuse your audience by being yourself.
- How to coordinate what you say and what your audience seesand use pictures, slides, graphics and visuals to make complex ideas clearer, more memorable, and more attractive.
- Agree and see if you’re right, a never-Failing technique that compliments questions and directionals in order to repeatedly engage and repeat.-Engage your listeners so that their minds do not wander.
- How to use your words, your face, your body language, your eye contact and your tone of voice with dynamic effect to get (and keep) your audience’s attention.
- The exact steps to read your audience for maximum impact and then tailor your approach to make all listeners feel your message is meant just for them.
- Learning style analysis and insights that you can use to stay on topic and get your message across to every type of learner in the room.
- How to deliver a presentation that ends on time, every time, elicit questions and provide answers even when you have none and remain in charge no matter what’s happening.
- The exact steps to close a presentation to move your audience to respond with enthusiasm and applause.
- And much, much more…
Get the Download Jason Teteak – Rule The Room: Signature Presentation Bootcamp Now!
Learn more http://archive.fo/CXvqh
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes