This recording will include strategies that intersect with other therapeutic approaches, as well as a discussion of the Clinical implications of research on biofeedback and mindfulness-In-Motion and Nature-Based strategies
Jeff Tarrant – Mindfulness-Based Interventions to Rewire the Brain
Find out how to Mindfulness can be integrated into therapy Watch Dr. Jeff Tarrant He connects the Dots between the Actual mindfulness practices and their effect on the Brain and daily functioning Active exposure to Mindfulness with a specific purpose-Live demonstrations and based tools will also be provided. You can incorporate practical techniques into your treatment of anxiety, depression and OCD.
This recording will include Strategies that are compatible with other therapeutic approachesAlso, a discussion of the Clinical implications of research on biofeedback and mindfulness-In-Motion and Nature-Based strategies. Find out why mindfulness techniques are more effective at addressing mood, anxiety, attention, and other symptoms. You will find an increased mindfulness-Base toolbox to Share this information with your clients the Knowledge required to Prioritize and incorporate these tools in your existing practice.
- Find out how meditation training can become an adjunctive approach to clinical practice.
- Design treatment plans to treat depression that include Open Heart and Focus meditations that clients can use to Manage negative emotions.
- Make a treatment plan for anxiety that includes Mindfulness and breathing techniques. to Control the client’s arousal state.
- Instruction clients with obsessiveness-compulsive disorder on the Mindfulness and Quiet Mind interventions are two methods that may help to reduce OCD symptoms.
- Focus on communicating how you feel-As a complement, you can use meditation-based interventions to Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can improve clients’ attention.
- Describe how meditation can impact key areas the Brain is important for clients to manage their thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
Would you like to Receive Jeff Tarrant – Mindfulness-Based Interventions to Rewire the Brain ?
ADHD Strategies to Increase Focus & Self-Monitoring
- Meditation with focused attention
- Automatic pilot: Conscious vs. unconscious behavior
- The mindfulness wedge is a tool to control impulses
- Technology can help you overcome boredom to Make it more entertaining!
Strategies for Anxiety to Manage & Address Judgment and Over- Thinking
- Attitudinal qualities: Become aware
- Thoughts are not facts
- Mindfulness and CBT
- Incorporate the Breathing to Fear can be reduced
Strategies to combat depression to Shift Perspective
- Mindfulness and cognitive distortions
- Deepening the It is pleasant
- Practices of loving kindness
- Don’t forget your body: Posture matters!
OCD and personality disorders
- The brain and the self-Talk
- Meditation for Open Awareness
- What the Neurofeedback is a topic that has been studied in research
- Combining mindfulness and movement has many benefits
- The benefits and limitations of research
- Qigong/Taiji Quan
- Walking meditation
- Technology overload can have a devastating impact the Brain health and well-being
- Nature Deficit
- Combining mindfulness with nature has many benefits-Interventions that are based
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes