Available for Pre-Order. The product will be delivered within a few business days.
John B. Comegno II – Special Education Law in Michigan
- Students’ needs must be balanced with legal compliance and available resources.
- Make a database-IEP bulletproof and driven
- Avoid costly errors and protect IEPs in the right way
- You will leave this seminar with practical tips and tricks to help you comply with legal mandates
One of your greatest challenges today is to ensure compliance and implementation of IDEA. Recent changes have made it more difficult to comply with the IDEA. in Both federal and state special education regulations. It is important that you are aware of these changes as well as how they impact your day.-To-your students and their day activities. It is not enough to have a basic knowledge of the law and apply common sense to protect school districts or professionals from potential financial and legal consequences for misinterpreting special education regulations. This seminar will provide the most recent information about developments in Learn more about the IDEA as it was reauthorized and get practical advice on how you can implement IDEA requirements. in To ensure compliance with regulations and meet the needs of students who have disabilities. These questions are answered, as well as many others.
What are the best practices currently in place?
How data can help in IEP defense and litigation
How can I support teachers, special education staff and schools better?
The Rules: Policy Basics and Legal Basis
- Individuals with Disabilities in Education Take action
- Base and Goals
- The development of Law
- Compare/Contrast Laws
- Section 504
- Special Education Considerations
- General Education Particulars
Guidelines for Evaluation and Identification
- Evaluation Options
Staying out Of Trouble: Simple Ways to Avoid Being in Trouble
- Comegno Combat Rules
- Practical Suggestions
- District Resources: Take advantage
Discipline & Behavioral Intervention
- Constitutional Limitations
- General Education Rules and Regulations
- Concerns about Regulation
- MDs, FBAs, and other Great, Important Acronyms
Effective and Compliant IEPs
- Regulatory Requirements
- Practical Considerations
- Who? When? How? How long?
- Student Records Issues
- “Need to Know”
- Rules; FERPA, IDEA and State Rules
- Participation of the Team
- Involvement of Teachers and Others
- Case Law
Would you like to be contacted? John B. Comegno II – Special Education Law in Michigan ?
- Compare Section 504 principles and policies.
- Explain the policy base for major disability laws.
- Listed below are four strategies that can be used to avoid problems.
- Three strategies to address behavioral and discipline concerns are summarized.
- Describe the IEP development process to meet regulatory requirements.
- To be ethical, you must examine sensitivities in Special education and accommodation.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes