Do Your Own Shadow Work: Beginning to Advanced Practices
John Moore – Do Your Own Shadow Work – Beginning
to Advanced Practices
What you’ll learn
- Learn what the shadow is and what’s in your personal shadow.
- Unlock your capacity for psycho-spiritual development.
- Experience a path to emotional healing.
- Identify and work with your shadow parts to decrease reactivity.
- Discover a path to wholeness and a better relationship with yourself.
We all have a shadow – a part of ourselves that we hide away because it is too painful to look at, shameful, or unacceptable to the society we live in. It contains parts of ourselves we have exiled. Those parts, however, don’t stay quietly hidden. They act, sometimes in surprising or destructive ways.
Shadow work is a key to personal and spiritual development. Without working on your shadow, these unconscious parts can run aspects of your life. You will never fully discover and follow your true path with so much of yourself hidden away.
Carl Jung said this about the shadow: “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” This course seeks to do just that.
Numerous exercises teach you to shine a light on your shadow parts and find out what they are. You will then go further and communicate with and integrate your newly uncovered shadow parts. You will then learn advanced topics like how to become aware of the collective shadow that shapes our world.
This course will enhance your knowledge of yourself and help you to unlock a genuine source of psycho-spiritual power.
- Learn what the shadow is and why it has such a powerful effect on your life
- Complete a number of exercises to find out what’s in your shadow
- Work with and integrate your shadow parts
- Understand reactivity and gain more choices in how you respond to things
- Learn to deal better with people who bother you
- Get in touch with your emotions for healing and develop a better relationship with yourself and others.
Shadow work is crucial to emotional healing and living an authentic and fulfilling life.
Who this course is for:
- Spiritual seekers and anyone interested in personal development
- Shamans, spiritual healers, and energy workers who wish to become more effective.
- Anyone seeking emotional healing.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 36
- Assessments Yes