Available for Pre-Order. The product will be delivered within a few business days.
Karyn Gallivan – Cardiac Rehabilitation
- The Essentials of an Individualized Treatment Plan
- What are the contraindications that you must know?
- The latest AACVPR updates
- Supporting patient adhesion
- Measurement of Patient Outcomes to Monitor Progress
- Inpatient vs. Outpatient Criteria
- The Most Recent Reimbursement Changes: Are You Confident?
- Future of Technology in Cardiac Rehabilitation
This is a dynamic one-This day-long event will teach you the intricacies and maintenance of a successful cardiac rehabilitation program. Karyn Gallivan I will be looking for ways to increase referrals, and help patients adhere while they are enrolled in a cardiac rehabilitation programme. Are you confident in your performance improvement efforts? Are you meeting current billing/qualifying standards? Do you have the right staff and equipment to ensure optimal patient outcomes? The best up-to-date-To-Date information including information about insurance reforms, strategies to increase reimbursement, will be available. Karyn You will be able to see interesting case studies that highlight key messages and takeaways throughout the day. Plan now to attend. We understand how busy you are… and guarantee this program will prove to be immediately of value as you return the next day to the patients entrusted to your care!
Designing a Cardiac Rehab Program
- Equipment requirements – Must haves/nices to haves
- All bases covered – Addressing aerobic, resistance, and flexibility requirements
- There are limitations in space
- Departmental staffing (acuity/census)
Cardiac RehabilitationIndividualized Treatment Plans
- Important considerations when designing exercise programs
- Patients’ goals to lower further cardiac risk
- Cardio patient prescribed exercise for resistance and aerobic training
- Contraindications that you must be aware
Do you have evidence?-Based Practice is changing
- To incorporate current best practices, core competencies
- Get the latest AACVPR news
- Process Improvement Initiatives “drive” It was a great success
Demonstrating Patient Outcomes
- Set goals for the patient
- Quantifying/measuring patient progress
- Is the patient available for discharge?
- Collaboration with the patient in forming a plan for their home
- Realistic and anticipatory quality of life
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Phases
- Phase 1: The acute phase
- How to capture diagnoses
- Phase 2: The subacute phase
- Where do you start?
- Patients who persevere in the pursuit of progress
- Reinvestment is a concern-Admissions
- Phase 3 – Intensive outpatient
- Strategies to encourage patient participation in this phase
- Phase 4 – Independent ongoing conditioning
- The ultimate goal
For Specialized Needs Cardiac Diagnosis/Patient
- Status post stent
- Acute myocardial injury
- Transplantation of the heart
- Older Adults
Beating Key Obstacles
- Obama Care
- Are you able to understand the many changes?
- Private insurance vs. CMS coverage
- Making your insurance coverage work
- Nombre of sessions
- Continue to be eligible
- Physician offices are relieved
- Physician Referrals
- How to market and educate to increase referrals
- To get to the doctor “buy” In to Cardiac Rehab
- Easing physician burden on Medical Supervision requirements
- Patient Challenges
- Smoking Cessation
- Make lifestyle changes. Exercise/Diet
- Adherence of pharmacological therapies
- Risk factor management
- New Exercise Modalities
- Skype appointments/monitoring
- Virtual reality
- Make the most of technology available
Would you like a gift? Karyn Gallivan – Cardiac Rehabilitation ?
- Analyze the benefits of cardiac rehabilitation in a variety of patient types.
- You should distinguish between the goals, outcomes and coverage of inpatient and outpatient cardiac rehab programs.
- After completing a formal cardiac rehabilitation program, develop strategies to encourage patient compliance.
- Effective interventions for common and lesser-known obstacles to cardiac rehabilitation.
- Analyze your current insurance policies and other payment sources relevant to cardiac rehabilitation coverage.
- Plan for the future cardiac rehabilitation services.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes