Children Support is often needed for autistic people. in Attaining advanced language level and expectations in The classroom, the community, and in Relationships between people.
Landria Seals Green – Autism in Children & Adolescents
- Selecting the best assessment tool for social skills or language deficiencies is crucial
- Through your problem, make meaningful connections-Problem solving, reasoning, perspective-taking, social behavior and conversation fluency
- Strategies for teaching academic languages to increase inclusion success
- Data collection methods to measure social skills, behavior, and fluency in conversation
Children Support is often needed for autistic people. in Reaching advanced language levels and meeting your expectations in The classroom, the community, and in Social relationships. This is essential for independence. This seminar is about moving beyond early language programming to improve language skills and social connections for autistic learners.
Join autism expert, Landria Seals GreenCCC,, MA-Learn evidence from the BCBA, SLP and BCBA-Strategies that are evidence-based for the selection of accurate assessment tools, the development of effective learning programs, as well as improving data collection methods to improve social skills, behavior, and conversation fluency. The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- Use assessment tools to accurately assess your social skills or language impairments
- Improve vocabulary, oral storytelling skills, and conversation fluency
- Language skills that improve sentence complexity, reasoning, and social problem solving-Problem solving
- To support the development of learner language, integrate methods from applied behavior analysis into your therapy team
- Make activities and tools that encourage student learning and support themselves-Management and regulation required for inclusion
When therapy teams move toward specifically teaching, shaping, and supporting the generalization of social behavior, conversation fluency, verbal fluency and reasoning—the learner with autism can reach new heights in The academic setting in Relationships and career!
- Use general education curriculum and common standards to support assessment, goal/objective and planning for autistic learners.
- Evaluation tools and character assessment to assess verbal behavior and social communication skills.
- Increase your vocabulary and oral storytelling skills by connecting and improving your vocabulary. This will increase your conversation fluency, reasoning, social connectedness and communication fluency.
- Use strategies to teach advanced language skills, such as sentence complexity, conversation fluency or social problem.-solving.
- Objective data collection techniques are needed to better track, analyse, and understand language learning achievements and areas. in You will need support and instruction.
- Apply behavior analysis methods to the therapy team in order to support learners’ language advancement.
Would you like a gift? Landria Seals Green – Autism in Children & Adolescents ?
ASSESSMENT OF LANGUAGE, SOCIAL BEHAVIOR, AND CONVERSATION FLUENCY
- Beyond the traditional speech-Language assessment
- Primary tool for communication, organization, expressive and reasoning skills
- Common Core Standards and general education standards
- Take the results and combine them to make a complete treatment plan
CONCEPTUALIZING GOALS FOR LANGUAGE AND SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR, AND CONVERSATION FLUENCY
- Social intervention and behavior
- Fluency in language and skills
- To support collaboration, IEPs and treatment plans
- Plan to teach in all settings.
- When should you plan and design for generalization?
STRATEGIES FOR DEVELOPING EXPRESSIVE LANGUAGE
- Align verbal behavior with traditional language therapy
- Language skills for expressing and synonym usage in academic and social vocabulary
- Multilingual progress from single-word utterances to multiple-word word utterances
- Learn academic language and participate in the classroom
- Data collection strategies for expressive speech intervention
STRATEGIES FOR STRENGTHENING ORAL NARRATIVESKILLS
- Enhance narrative forms, including story recall
- Include opinions and perspectives in oral narratives
- Use body language and voice tone to integrate in narrative presentation
- To enhance your narrative skills, add descriptive language
- Data collection in oral narrative skills improvement
STRATEGIES FOR SUPPORTING LANGUAGES AND REASONING
- Teach learners to connect vocabulary and reason
- Connect expressive and receptive language outputs
- Academic language requires problem solving and reasoning skills
- Conversation colors to help you see the bigger picture
- Construct “flexibility” in Teaching sessions
- Problem-Finding the right solution is not enough.
- Perspective taking to support classroom behavior, and relationships
- Social safety: Problem solving and reasoning
- Social cognition data collection
SOCIAL BEHAVIOR STRATEGIES
- Social behavior can be supported by proactive strategies
- Stories about social concept to explain “why” “how”
- Incorporate social perspective in behavior contracts and token system
- Data collection for reinforcement of better social behavior
CONVERSATION FLUENCY STATEGIES
- Conversation fluency can be achieved by connecting expressive language with conversation fluency
- Verbal fluency under social timed pressure
- Conversation fluency is a way to support generalization
- Coaching, shadowing, and modeling in Education and community environments
- Music and rhythm to help with conversation fluency
- Data collection to track learner’s conversation fluency
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes