A wide range of mixed media techniques. This will include collage, writing, painting, drawing, stitching, using dried flowers and more.
File Size: 3.8 GB
Laura Horn – Sketchbook Sanctuary
Explore Sketchbooks and Build the Habit of Making Art!
- Experimenting with colour and pushing out your comfort zone.
- Creating a small art kit that you can use at your kitchen table or wherever you want to create. The key is to make it easy and inviting.
- Tips for overcoming sketchbook anxiety and working freely without the fear of messing up.
- A wide range of mixed media techniques. This will include collage, writing, painting, drawing, stitching, using dried flowers and more.
- Ideas for slowing down and being inspired by seasonal changes in your surroundings and inner world.
- 6 complete sketchbook spreads with step-by-step guidance. You can follow along or use them as loose inspiration.
- 2-3 hours of professionally edited video instruction broken down into manageable chunks. Each individual video is about 10-15 minutes. The course comes with LIFETIME ACCESS. All videos are downloadable and can be worked through at your own pace.
- A private password-protected classroom where you can access the videos, share discoveries and ask questions.
- An optional Facebook Group where you can connect with other artists from across the globe.
“NOTE: The content above has been rewritten by our library.”
“To read more original content please visit here. Powered by Laura Horn .”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 54
- Assessments Yes