“If you want to have an impact and leave an impression, you need to know how to
engage others in a way that really connects.”
This course is available and delivery within a few hours!
File Size: 3.404 GB
Mark Bowden – Presentation Genius
Become A Better Speaker
Great speakers (and facilitators, trainers, coaches, and communicators) aren’t born that way. They’re good for a reason. They prepare, they practice, and they use all the tools at their disposal.
- Better Preparation
How to prepare yourself internally, how to manage anxieties and fears, and the best tools to have in your toolkit.
- Better Engagement
How the brain and body learn, the exact conditions people need to engage with new content and how to dial them way up.
- Better Content Delivery
The best (and worst) techniques and formats for sharing your content before, during and after a presentation.
Pssst… Want a free tip? It’s not about you.
It makes sense that you would think that your presentation that you worked so hard on should be all about you, but that’s actually wrong. The secret to crafting and delivering an experience people love (that also makes them love you) is by making the experience ALL ABOUT THEM.
Look Inside Presentation Genius
Presentation Genius is comprised of six modules and is a complete overhaul and upgrade of your presentation prep and delivery system.
Presentation Genius Module 1: HOW TO BEGIN
- How to avoid the potential pitfalls of online learning and how this course is designed to be different, maximize your learning, and set you up for success
So that you are actually changed.
Presentation Genius Module 2: PREPARE YOURSELF
Get ready to rock any room (or zoom).
- how to prepare yourself internally, how to manage anxieties and fears, and the best tools to have in your toolkit
So that you can stop sweating and start wowing people.
Presentation Genius Module 3: THE SCIENCE OF ENGAGEMENT
Maximize your audience’s ability to engage.
- how the brain and body learn, the exact conditions people need to engage with new content and how to dial them way up
So that communication and learning actually happen.
Presentation Genius Module 4: THE ART OF ENGAGEMENT
Design an experience that is impactful and elegant.
- how to shape the environment, where control matters and where it doesn’t, how to grab and keep people’s attention and more
So that whoever your audience, they stick with you and leave wanting more.
Presentation Genius Module 5: CONTENT DELIVERY
Information is ubiquitous. Deliver yours in a way that sticks.
- the best (and worst) techniques and formats for sharing your content before, during and after a training, meeting, presentation, or event
So that yours always lands and stands out.
Presentation Genius Module 6: VIRTUAL DELIVERY
You’re competing with Netflix now.
- how to turn your home office into a virtual studio; how to use background, sound, lighting, and camera to maximum effect; and the downsides and upsides of virtual
So that you can create an experience as irresistible as TV.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 68
- Assessments Yes