Them Zoom Semantic Web team presented two introductory Semantic web presentations in November and October 2013. Web Presentations to a full webinar audience. This webinar was created in response the Google Hummingbird algorithm’s release.
Network Empire -Semantic Web Optimization Training
What Is The Semantic Web Optimization Training Course?
Them Zoom Semantic team presented two introductory Semantic webinars in October and November 2013. Web Presentations to a full webinar audience. This webinar was created in response the Google Hummingbird algorithm. These are just a few of the many Google algorithms and plans for semantic web integration. These past semantic webinars can be accessed as a reminder. Network Empire Register as a member right here.
Here are some points that got our students screaming for a Semantic. Web Optimization Training Course:
The End of Traditional Search Engine Optimization is In Sight
Is the end of traditional SEO for real this time – and is it in sight?
Yup. Google’s integration of the semantic web is the end of SEO as we know it. Google’s end game scenario is a 100% personalized search engine results page based on your unique and individual interests. Personalized search results will eventually prevail. However, most SEO companies are focused on first page Google Rankings. SEO professionals and their clients will be left wondering where the semantic standards are taking us. Get training on how to “seamlessly” handle these changes while other SEO’s struggle to keep up.
This information can be implemented long before it becomes a problem.
Become A Semantic Web Optimization Expert . . Before It’s Fashionable!
It is difficult to “Fake-Out” Or, play the Semantic Web. There are no gimmicks, codes or markups. “Black Hat” You can use these tools “Exploit and Abuse” These new semantic standards. In fact, if you attempt to do so, you will be seen as a Bright Beacon of Spam to be de-indexed automatically. Consider the HummZilla Semantic Filter the perfect “self-regulating” spam detection system that lowers Google’s cost of combatting spammers.
This information can be implemented long before it becomes a concern.
Kevin Polley: Who are you?
Kevin Polley whose passion for the Semantic Web He had such a strong vision for the future that he sat silently waiting for the rest to catch up. He has been busy creating semantic child themes of some of the more popular WordPress themes on the market which are being incorporated into our new CBBN strategies. He is our Semantic Instructor. Web Course.
Included in Your Training
I. The Semantic Web Optimization Course Overview
You need to be familiar with the major semantic web institutions, organizations, and players. Learn how they work together and connect. There are thousands of companies that have joined the semantic web wave, but you’ll learn which ones are important and which ones to keep an eye on.
- You can also download the official chart for organizations. You can also use it to “wow” Your students and clients.
- What does Schema.org have to do with the overall picture?
The Personal “What To Do” Checklist
- Here are the steps to take to authenticate yourself in the semantic internet (including Google profiles).
- Here are the steps to take to authenticate your business on the semantic web (including Google Places and Google Plus business pages)
- These are the steps to take in order to authenticate your brand on the semantic web (using schema.org Markup).
- Here are the steps to take in order to authenticate your products on the semantic web (the official online ecommerce terminology)
Open Data Sources – Get the Evolving Masterlist of Semantic Technologies, and how to Use Them
- Learn the differences between open and closed data.
- Learn which data sets you can legally use and avoid being sued.
II. Blog plugins and website tools for the Semantic Web
WP Plugins with Ratings and Best Practices
- All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets
- APT Rich Snappets – Get rich Google snippets for you site
- Author hReview
- Author Product Review
- Breadcrumb NavXT
- Dhiti Dive
- Enhanced Linking plugin
- Enhanced Publication
- Feed forward recommendation network
- LH RDF
- Spotlight on local issues
- NextGEN Facebook Open Graph+
- Open Graph
- RDFa Breadcrumb
- Schema creator: raven
- SEO Ultimate
- Vixy YouTube Embed and download
- WordPress Topic Maps – WP2TM
- WP Calais Archive Tagger
- WP Customer Reviews
- YQL Auto Tagger
- Zitgist Browser Linker
Here is how we rate the software, plugins and tools that we teach you in our Semantic course. Optimization Course:
a. Is the tool or plugin still being developed? (The semantic web is constantly evolving and growing.
b. Are the plugins or tools easy to install?
c. What support is provided for the plugin/tool?
d. Is it crashing the blog or causing conflicts with other plugins and programs?
e. Can the major search engines (especially Google), recognize the semantic markup provided by the plugin?
f. Is the semantic markup and/or method helpful for your search engine presence?
g. Does the semantic markup make it useful for visitors?
h. Is it easy and fun to use the software?
f. WordPress Directory Ratings (There is not much information available to help you rate a plugin’s semantic web functionality, and there are many negative votes that have been given to plugins in the early stages of development).
Video Training Semantic Plugins
- How to Install (step-by step)
- How to avoid problems or issues
- How to ensure plugins work properly and produce optimal results
III. III. Web E-Commerce
- Step-by step guide to marking up your products
Check if your products have been incorporated.es
Get Your Products Listed in Semantic Web
- GTINs and the Handling of GTINs
- What are GTINs?
- Registering your company with an international authority
- How to obtain bar codes and the cost.
- International product database: Is it actually available?
- Watch out for duplicate data in ecommerce sites
- How to correct or manage this error. What are the steps?
- We are working with top experts from the semantic web, open data and other communities to find the best ways of markingup your ecommerce data and business data.
IV. IV. Web
How to Use Properly “Semantic Mark-Up” Your Online Business, Business Location and Business Details
- Business hours: Semantic markingup
- SEO markup for business locations
- Semantic Markup for Product Locations
- Semantic markingup of product prices
Install a Semantic SEO Engine on all of your Primary Sites
- Why would you want to install a semantic search engine
- What are the advantages to installing a semantic engine?
- Installing a semantic search engines step-by.
The following Search Features are included in your Search Engine:
- Phonetic Search
- More than 17 Languages Supported
- Automatic Language Recognition
These Parsers are included in your search engine to allow visitors the ability to search through the following document formats:
- HTML / XHTML
- MS Office documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- OpenOffice documents
- Adobe PDF (with OCR).
- RTF, Plaintext
- Audio files metadata (wav, mp3, AIFF, Ogg)
- Torrent files
- OCR on images
Search Engines with Expanded Search Capabilities:
- REST API (XML & JSON).
- SOAP Web Service
- Monitoring module
- Index replication
- Scheduler for managing periodic tasks
- WordPress plugin and Drupal module
V. Keep Your Sites Authority while getting Rid of Spam “Thin Content”
Are You Ready to Usher in a New World Currency?
- The Semantic Web The banking industry.
- What should you do to rethink your business in order to be prepared for the future?
How to submit your website to the Semantic Web
Correct microdata markups
- Proper linking structures
- Proper links without the href (annotation)
- *Submitting your site to the semantic web
- *Maximizing RDF markup
- Applicable semantic datasets
- Proper rdf/xml/sparql with structure
- How to “semantify” The plugin allows you to update the existing Wiki
- Properly submitting to dbpedia via wikipedia entry
- Correctly verifying accuracy by humans
- How to get an entity absorbed by the semantic web as fact
- Properly using three references for a term
- Use a government barcode to purchase a product
Fly on the Wall Conversations & Private Opinions
Find out what we discuss privately in our weekly meetings, webinars, and private meetings.
Where can I find datasets?
This course includes a valuable resource: a list with locations you can find. “fact databases” You can use. These data can be mixed, remixed and added value in many ways that are discussed during the training. You can learn new business models and it is possible.
Online Marketers Sales Charts, and Graphs
With the help of graphics and information from our Semantic Revolution webinars, several SEO agencies have successfully closed more than $20,000 worth of clients. You will receive the complete kit in this course.
Bonus Webinar’s Galore
Major webinars and emergency updates webinars.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes