“This course is available and delivery within a few hours!”
We’ll then go into some conversations about light, with an in-depth light study, in addition to the topic of low light that we’ll cover too.
Pat Kay – 30 Day Photography Fundamentals Accelerator
What we’ll learn in our 30 days together
- Over the 10 hours of video content, we’ll progressively learn subjects that build upon one another.
- To start with, we’ll learn a lot about the technical skills that are required for good photography; what I call the “craft” of photography. We’ll talk about the best way to think about the exposure triangle, we’ll talk about hardware; sensors, lenses. We’ll talk about focus and all of the physical features of modern cameras that we have available to us in the modern age.
- We’ll then go into some conversations about light, with an in-depth light study, in addition to the topic of low light that we’ll cover too.
- Armed with significant knowledge about the craft of photography, we’ll then go into what I call the “art” of photography, and we’ll talk about composition, visual language and visual hierarchy, we’ll talk about developing a style and finding purpose in your art and really getting to the internal values of why we do what we do.
- From there, with both art and craft in mind, we’ll then deep dive and attack the genres of photography from a holistic perspective so that we can get a broad view of how photography as a whole works, and we’ll be able to plan for which skillsets to then acquire over the coming years.
- We’ll talk briefly about editing, and then we’ll end the course with many auxiliary topics to photography that are important to the experience of being a photographer. Things like location scouting and planning, back up and storage, sharing our work, creating business, and so much more.
“NOTE: The content above has been rewritten by our library.”
“To read more original content please visit here. Powered by Pat Kay .”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 52
- Assessments Yes