Video content of current relevance means all QuickBooks Lectures are updated as of this post, rather than adding videos to existing content from previous years. Format File: (NEW) Size: 5.07GB
Robert (Bob) Steele – Robert Steele CPA – QuickBooks Online vs. Excel
Would we like to run our business better using accounting software?
Would we like to better understand accounting concepts, how they apply to accounting software, and work accounting problems MUCH faster?
Would we like to advance our career by increase our skills with business software?
This comprehensive guide is for you. QuickBooks Online & Excel These goals can be achieved with the help of course
This course is worth it.
Video content of current relevance means all QuickBooks Lectures are given as they happen, rather than adding videos from previous years.
This course also includes the following:
- Excel These worksheets are designed so that we can agree on the accounting relationships as well as the basics of using them. Excel.
Whom will we learn from?
You will learn from an expert in accounting software and accounting concepts. QuickBooksAs well as teaching experience and the ability to put together curriculum.
Learn from someone who is:
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant – CGMA
- Master of Science, Taxation
- CPS – Certifies Post-Secondary Instructor
- Curriculum Development Export
Download immediately Robert (Bob) Steele – Robert Steele CPA – QuickBooks Online vs. Excel
As a practicing physician CPA The instructor has dealt with many technical accounting problems and was able to help clients at all levels.
Professor and CPS instructor, the instructor has taught many accounting classes, worked with many students, and shared his knowledge in business and accounting.
Additionally, the instructor has extensive experience in teaching courses. He or she is able to learn how students learn and help them reach their goals. It is also easier to design courses that address technical topics or use of software. QuickBooks Pro.
How will we be taught?
Learning by doing is the best way to learn. We provide a presentation and the tools to follow the steps. Learning QuickBooks Excel It is best to learn by doing and applying skills to the situation. QuickBooks application.
Below is a partial list of topics.
- Start a New Company
- Accounting Methods
- Enter Data for the First Month Of Operations
- For the second month of operation, enter data
- Bank Reconciliations
- Adjusting and Reversing Entries
Register to Use QuickBooks Desktop 2018 vs. Excel Course. It will be wonderful
- Business Owners
- Accounting professionals
- Accounting Students
- Anyone who wants to learn accounting software
- Anyone who is interested in learning accounting theory
- Anyone who is interested in learning Excel Basics
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes