“Available”File Size:19 GB
Sam Pattuzzi – Unreal 4.22 C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games
Unreal 4.22 C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games
Created in collaboration with Epic Games. Learn C++ from basics while making your first 4 video games in Unreal
- C++, the games industry standard language.
- How to use the Unreal Engine 4 Editor.
- Git as a version control and backup system.
- Object Oriented Programming and how to put it into practice.
- Sound effects and audio to add depth to your games.
- Game design principles.
- Programming patterns and best practices.
- Unreal’s Terrain Editor to create epic landscapes.
- Artificial Intelligence behaviour programming for enemies.
- Strong and transferable problem solving skills.
- Modern game development technologies and techniques.
- A fundamental understanding of computers.
- Write code that is clean and to understand.
- Unreal Gameplay Framework to make games easily.
- Advanced vehicle physics.
- Blackboard and Behaviour Tree for customizable AI.
- Animation Blueprint for custom character animation.
- C++ template programming to reduce repetition.
- Vector maths for game play and physics calculations.
“NOTE: The content above has been rewritten by our library.”
“To read more original content please visit here. Powered by Sam Pattuzzi .”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 65
- Assessments Yes