Find out How Danielle identifies higher-probability setups with lower risk using simple setups she’s refined over the past 5 years. These files are the same. File size 8.9 GB
Simpler Trading – Ready Aim Freedom
What will you learn?
- Find out How Danielle identifies higher-probability setups with lower risk using simple setups she’s refined over the past 5 years. These are the exact same. ‘bread and butter’ She was able to trade to be a mother to her four children.-Year-Full-time homemaker for an old son-time.
- Learn how Danielle modified some of these recipes Simpler Trading’s most popular strategies for newer traders with smaller accounts. Her system is unique and includes proven strategies from John Carter (Henry Gambell), the Fibonacci queen, and many others.
- Learn Danielle’s strict trade screening process. Because the early bird does get the worm, you’ll get her exact Market Prep Checklist to quickly identify the best opportunities each day (even if you can’t watch the market).
- How to spot strong trending options for high probability directional plays. You’ll get Danielle’s “Trend is Your Friend” checklist so you can look at ANY chart and know instantly if there’s a setup that’s worth risking your money.
- Danielle’s secret for drawing symmetry. Learn how to read ANY chart’s personality from a quick glance at past price swings. Just by knowing how to use symmetry, it’s possible to plan precise entries and profit targets in advance.
- Danielle’s squeeze checklist for smaller accounts. Not all ‘squeezes’ Not all squeezes are created equally. Learn how to choose the best. Her checklist helps you quickly find squeezes that offer the most potential for the least risk.
- Danielle’s trade selection checklist. Once you’ve identified the best charts to watch, you need to know when to pull the trigger. This checklist is especially useful for traders who have just started trading.
- How to find out the entry, exit, targets, and stops of a trade without having to guess. This is one of Danielle’s secrets to avoiding the emotional trading decisions that sabotage so many traders. This skill is essential if you want to make consistent profits in the markets.
About Content Providers
- About Danielle Danielle Shay Gum serves as the Director of Options Simpler Trading. She is a technical analyst who focuses on Fibonacci Analysis. Her primary focus is on trends-She covers options trading and directional strategies, as well as stocks and ETFs. Danielle was also a contributor in John Carter’s 3rd Edition of Mastering the Trade, and has been seen on Real Vision TV, RT America, and Benzinga. You will find her in our trading room daily, sharing her analysis as well as trade ideas with members.
Download now Simpler Trading – Ready Aim Freedom Now
Here’s What You Will Get In Simpler Trading – Ready Aim Freedom
Simpler Trading – Ready Aim Freedom : Sample
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes