The links between food and behaviour are well established, this course goes one step further identifying and picking apart more modern themes such as gut to brain axis
File Size:2.8 GB
Taker Wu – Bootstrap 4
- Why is the gut is by some, called ‘the second brain’
- The gut-brain axis and how it works
- What is a microbiome
- Why colonies of bacteria might be useful or even vital to your dog
- How consumption effects the microbiota
- Keeping bacteria happy: keeping your dog happy
- Latest research on nutrition and how it might be effecting your dogs mood and behaviour
- How to give dog food a thorough appraisal
- What is a chemical premix?
- What’s so important about sourcing, manufacturing, ingridents & processeing
- How to recommend a dog food?
- How feeding fresh might improve a dogs health?
- How feeding via scavenging might effect a dogs behaviour?
“NOTE: The content above has been rewritten by our library.”
“To read more original content please visit here. Powered by Taker Wu .”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 36
- Assessments Yes