“This course is available and delivery within a few hours!”The nerves build and you feel a sense of impending doom as you realize you’re probably going to bail. As you sit and make excuses, she turns her back and walks away; you feel the familiar gut wrenching feeling that she’s gone forever.
The Conversation Casanova Mastery System The Extended Edition
You’re at a:
- grocery store,
- college campus,
- a local social event,
- bench awaiting public transportation, or
- ANYWHERE there’s young tight sexy women.
From the corner of your eye, you spot a GORGEOUS GIRL.
“She’s cute!! I would like to meet her!” a thought enters your mind. “YES, I would BANG” another thought enters your mind.
She’s the type of good-looking girl you would would consider:
- having sex with,
- having a long term relationship with, or
- using her to meet her other beautiful friends.
You try to think of an opener to say to her to start a conversation but your mind is empty.
- “What do I say to her?” You think. “FUCK!!! I don’t know what to say to break the ice!!”
- “After I break the ice, what do I say NEXT to keep her engaged and hooked in the interaction with me?”
- “And THEN, what should I say to spark attraction so that she gets TURNED ON and starts to view me in a sexual manner, instead of just a ‘friendly and harmless talkative guy’?!”
Your mind starts racing as you’re searching for answers. With each passing moment your anxiety increases.
Excuses start coming into your mind:
- “She’s probably got a boyfriend.”
- “She’s never gonna go for a guy like me.”
- “What’s the point of trying if I know it won’t work anyways?”
The nerves build and you feel a sense of impending doom as you realize you’re probably going to bail. As you sit and make excuses, she turns her back and walks away; you feel the familiar gut wrenching feeling that she’s gone forever.
You spend the rest of the day imagining what might’ve been if you just knew what to say. The painful reality sinks in that some other guy is going to end up with this girl in his bed, all because you hesitated, and gave into your approach anxiety.
“NOTE: The content above has been rewritten by our library.”
“To read more original content please visit here. ”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 84
- Assessments Yes