This advanced, self-governing system is-Online course that is fast-paced includes engaging lectures from the latest four-Day Level 2 Workshop led by Drs. Format File: 26 DVDs. – ISO 2 DJVU, 2 DOCX, 6 ePu… File size: 118.224GB
The Gottman Institute – Level 2 Clinical Training
Get lost in the Gottman You can use the techniques to gain confidence in your clinical work. Level 2 Training It provides in-Deep exploration of assessment and intervention with advanced practical guidelines for clinical observation, identifying co-Morbidities include PTSD, affairs and addiction.
This advanced, self-governing system is-Online course that is fast-paced includes engaging lectures from the latest four-Day Level 2 Workshop led by Drs. Drs. John and Julie Gottman. The Gottmans take part in the workshop.-Sessions clinical videos that show the practical application of assessment techniques and intervention techniques. Robert Navarra, a special guest lecturer, shares relevant data and clinical findings. Gottman There are many methods to help couples recover from addiction.
You will be able, upon completion of the training:
- Explain the basics of observation including why it’s important to recognize Emotions on the Human Face, Tension in the Voice, the Importance of Words and the use of the SPAFF coding system
- Describe the seven levels of Sound Relationship house theory
- How to recognize Bids, and how to Turn Towards them
- Describe the components in the first three Assessment sessions
- Demonstrate how to conduct an oral history interview
- Demonstrate how to conduct Feedback Sessions, including how you can create a Treatment Plan and present it to the couple using Sound Relationship House.
- Discuss the use of core assessments with couples, including Locke.-Wallace, Weiss-Cerretto, Gottman Sounds Relationship House Questionnaires, Gottman 19 Areas Checklist, EAQ and SCL-90, Detours Scales, CAGE, & b-MAST
- Demonstrate and explain the rules of Gentle Start Up
- Make interventions for couples to use as antidotes. “Four Horsemen”
- Prepare couples to be physiologically soothed when they are flooded
- Choose and implement intervention strategies to deal with conflict
- You can use different methods to change the “Attack/Defend System” In a couple interaction
- Assist couples in establishing dialogue regarding their conflicting views
Download immediately The Gottman Institute – Level 2 Clinical Training
- Two Oval Method: Instruct couples to learn how to reach compromise on permanent problems.
- Describe the five steps for processing a fight, or a regrettable incident using Aftermath of a Fight intervention
- Use the Stress and describe it-Reduce Relapse by reducing Conversation
- To help couples improve their relationship, you can choose and implement interventions. “Friendship System” By working on Fondness and Admiration
- Choose and implement interventions that help couples build shared meaning with rituals of connection. Identify and create a plan to address different co-Couples who use a condom are more likely to die from complications of pregnancy Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Assessment and Intervention
- How to apply Gottman Method Couples Therapy is for couples who have had an affair.
- Define when it’s appropriate and when it’s not Gottman Method Couples Therapy for a Couple with Substance Abuse
- How to apply Gottman Method Couples Therapy is for couples suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Describe the differences in situational and characterological domestic abuse and when it should be used. Gottman Method Couples therapy with a couple that deals with domestic violence
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes