In summary, evidence, together with clinical technique, assist the delegates to deliver methods to empower and heal their clients.File Size:3.2 GB
Format File:[Video – 26 MP4]
Dr. Stuart McGill – McGill Method 1 – Foundation for a Pain-Free Back
This course includes 20 hours of lecture and demonstrations by Prof McGill. It is geared for clinicians, trainers, coaches and performance specialists who wish to update their knowledge of the most recent developments in function of the lumbar spine. Specifically, how the spine works, how it becomes injured, and the many pathways to pain and dysfunction.
Then, strategies to reduce cumulative stress that lead to pain are described and workshopped. Building capacity to train once pain has been addressed is an essential skill that will set you apart as a clinician. Approaches to enhance movement and stimulate adaptations leading to successful rehabilitation are explained and workshopped. In summary, evidence, together with clinical technique, assist the delegates to deliver methods to empower and heal their clients.
You will learn:
- The foundations of how the spine works and becomes injured and/or painful
- How to interpret what clients are presenting to you
- Prevention of back disorders and risk reduction for clients and organizations
- Proven approaches to rehabilitation
- Foundations essential to enable eventual enhancement of performance
- The lectures by Prof McGill can be viewed at your own pace. You have 1 full year to access and review all lecture material.
- After completion of the course you will feel empowered to provide unique guidance in the application of this knowledge to the clinic, workplace, rehabilitation centre, and sports field.
“NOTE: The content above has been rewritten by our library.”
“To read more original content please visit here. Powered by Dr. Stuart McGill .”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 54
- Assessments Yes